Who is Schaeffer Cox?
26 Years in prison for speaking up against corruption!
- Schaeffer Cox is a political prisoner, held in an illegal US prison called a CMU, located in Indiana.
- After Alaska dismissed the bogus charges against him, Schaeffer was targeted by the US Government.
- In 2011, after a rigged trial, he was convicted and sent to one of the worlds most inhumane prisons.
- In August 2017, One of the main charges was dropped by the 9th circuit court, but Schaeffer still sits in prison.
- Schaeffer speaks from prison in his blog and his new book, The Lost Lyrics of Schaeffer Cox.