Who is Schaeffer Cox?
13.5 Years in prison for speaking up against corruption!
- Schaeffer Cox is a political prisoner who WAS being held in a secret, black site prison, called a CMU. He has NEVER committed a crime in his life.
- Schaeffer is being held in prison for the charge of conspiracy (which means no crime was committed), even though there is NO identifiable target; the 9th circuit court admits to this and dropped the charge of solicitation in August 2017.
- Schaeffer’s case was a state case (Alaska), not a federal one. The state of Alaska heard the evidence via undercover recordings and threw the whole case out. There was NO evidence of any crime.
- All evidence repeatedly shows Schaeffer Cox denied all provocations to violence; violence suggested only by the FBI informants in undercover recordings; the same tapes that were not allowed to be played in the federal trial.
- Schaeffer Cox is an dynamic leader, inspirational writer, and a hero for faith and freedom. Support him by writing him letters, writing political figures, and donating to his defense fund on this website.
Schaeffer has active supporters in over 24 countries. These include Japan, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Puerto Rico, Ireland, Switzerland, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Finland, Poland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, United Kingdom, Bermuda, Iceland, Malaysia, Spain, Germany, Guatemala, New Zealand, and the USA!
普通话翻译 Pǔtōnghuà fānyì
SIGN THE PETITION(Any money given through change.org do NOT go to Schaeffer Cox; it goes to change.org)
Help find a movie producer to make a movie about Schaeffer Cox. Send them to email@example.com
Stay updated by getting on Schaeffer’s mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN THE PETITION (Donations given through change.org do NOT go to Schaeffer Cox. It goes to change.org) Schaeffer’s Legal Defense Fund is here.