Who is Schaeffer Cox?
26 Years in prison for speaking up against corruption!
- Schaeffer Cox is a political prisoner who is being held in a secret, black site prison, called a CMU. He has NEVER committed a crime in his life.
- Schaeffer is being held in prison for the charge of conspiracy (which means no crime was committed), even though there is NO identifiable target; the 9th circuit court admits to this and dropped the charge of solicitation in August 2017. The case is currently in the appeal process to get conspiracy dropped, as the same evidence was used in both solicitation and conspiracy.
- Schaeffer’s case was a state case (Alaska), not a federal one. The state of Alaska heard the evidence and threw the whole case out. There IS NO evidence of any crime.
- All audios repeatedly shows Schaeffer Cox denied all provocations to violence; violence suggested only by the FBI informants in undercover recordings; the same tapes that were not allowed to be played in the federal trial.
- Write Schaeffer at this address: Francis Schaeffer Cox, 16179-006, FCI Terre Haute, P.O. Box 33, Terre Haute, IN 47808.
Schaeffer has active supporters in over 26 countries. These include Japan, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Puerto Rico, Ireland, Switzerland, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Finland, Poland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, United Kingdom, Bermuda, Iceland, Malaysia, Spain, Germany, Guatemala, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Mexico and the USA!
Local Contact for Schaeffer can be reached: SchaefferCox@gmail.com. Please don’t hesitate to write and ask any questions that you would like.
You can give to his legal defense here, www.PayPal.me/SchaefferCox