Who is Schaeffer Cox?
26 Years in prison for speaking up against corruption!
- Schaeffer Cox is a political prisoner who is being held in a secret, black site prison, called a CMU. He has NEVER committed a crime in his life.
- Schaeffer is being held in prison for the charge of conspiracy (which means no crime was committed), even though there is NO identifiable target; the 9th circuit court admits to this and dropped the charge of solicitation in August 2017. The case is currently in the appeal process to get conspiracy dropped, as the same evidence was used in both solicitation and conspiracy.
- Schaeffer’s case was a state case (Alaska), not a federal one. The state of Alaska heard the evidence via undercover recordings and threw the whole case out. There was NO evidence of any crime.
- All evidence repeatedly shows Schaeffer Cox denied all provocations to violence; violence suggested only by the FBI informants in undercover recordings; the same tapes that were not allowed to be played in the federal trial.
- Write Schaeffer at this address: Francis Schaeffer Cox, 16179-006, FCI Terre Haute, P.O. Box 33, Terre Haute, IN 47808.
Schaeffer has active supporters in over 26 countries. These include Japan, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Puerto Rico, Ireland, Switzerland, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Finland, Poland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, United Kingdom, Bermuda, Iceland, Malaysia, Spain, Germany, Guatemala, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Mexico and the USA!
SIGN THE PETITION (Any money given through change.org does NOT go to Schaeffer Cox; it goes to change.org)
Help find a movie producer to make a movie about Schaeffer Cox. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay updated by getting on Schaeffer’s mailing list by emailing email@example.com
SIGN THE PETITION (Donations given through change.org do NOT go to Schaeffer Cox. It goes to change.org) Schaeffer’s Legal Defense Fund is here.