Who is Schaeffer Cox?
26 Years in prison for speaking up against corruption!
- Schaeffer Cox is a political prisoner being held in a secret, black site prison, called a CMU. He has NEVER committed a crime in his life.
- Schaeffer is being held in prison for the charge of conspiracy (which means no crime was committed), even though there is NO identifiable target; the 9th circuit court admits to this and dropped the charge of solicitation in August 2017.
- Schaeffer’s case was a state case (Alaska), not a federal one. The state heard the evidence via undercover recordings and threw the whole case out. They saw that there was no crime to bring against Schaeffer.
- All evidence repeatedly shows Schaeffer Cox denied all provocations to violence; violence suggested only by the FBI informants in undercover recordings; the same tapes that were not allowed to be played in the federal trial.
- Schaeffer Cox is an dynamic leader, inspirational writer, and a hero for faith and freedom. Support him by writing him letters, writing political figures, and donating to his defense fund on this website.
To order Schaeffer’s book, Click here and make a note that it is for the book, The Lost Lyrics of Schaeffer Cox.
Sign the Petition Here. (Any money given through change.org does NOT go to Schaeffer Cox; it goes to change.org)