Who is Schaeffer Cox?
Schaeffer’s sentence was reduced from 26 years to 14 years in November 2018 for crimes that he never committed.
- Schaeffer Cox is a political prisoner who has never committed a crime.
- Schaeffer is being held in prison for the charge of conspiracy (which means no crime was committed), even though there was NO identifiable target; Schaeffer was convicted of soliciting NO ONE to conspire to kill NO ONE. The federal judge said about his charge, “It will include little green men from mars because some people believe in them.” 2011
- Schaeffer’s case was a state case (Alaska), not a federal one. The state of Alaska heard the evidence and threw the whole case out. There IS NO evidence of any crime committed by Schaeffer.
- All undercover FBI paid informant videos and audios repeatedly shows Schaeffer Cox denied ALL provocations to violence; violent plans were suggested only by the paid FBI informants in undercover recordings; these same tapes, that prove his innocence, were not allowed to be played in the federal trial.
- Write Schaeffer at this address: Francis Schaeffer Cox, 16179-006, FCI Terre Haute, P.O. Box 33, Terre Haute, IN 47808.
Schaeffer has active supporters in over 26 countries. These include Japan, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Puerto Rico, Ireland, Switzerland, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Finland, Poland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, United Kingdom, Bermuda, Iceland, Malaysia, Spain, Germany, Guatemala, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Mexico and the USA!
Spanish, Russian, and German translations, click the links below:
Local Contact for Schaeffer can be reached: SchaefferCox@gmail.com. Please don’t hesitate to write and ask any questions that you would like.
You can give to his legal defense here, www.PayPal.me/SchaefferCox